slug.com slug.com

7 3

Please listen - as always comments pro and con are more than welcome.

iThink 9 Oct 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Masks wearing is a joke. Biden thinks it can be controlled by wearing a mask (or in his case 2), but he's really not catching it because he's really good at social distancing, i.e. locking himself up in his basement. As President Trump said, we all don't have the luxury to do that. Trump has the right idea: KILL the disease with a vaccine or treat it with a therapeutics.

Masks do screen out coughs and sneezes. But it seems it would be safer for the public to have a symptomatic carrier stay home and cough, rather than don a mask and go to Walmart or church.
I notice that the cases are going up even as the mask mandates are buckled down on. "But correlation is no proof of causation..." Nope but it does merit examination. Something people refuse to do.

it seems it would be safer for the public to have a symptomatic carrier stay home and cough, rather than don a mask and go to Walmart or church

...or to a mostly peaceful antifa/BLM demonstration - eh?

@iThink that goes without saying.

@REN777 to you and I it goes without saying but apparently to the leftists amongst us that particular gathering of un-masked people is no problem at all ...so that is why I point it out...they love to talk about and restrict the gatherings of church people and of course the great un-washed Wal-mart shopping segment of the population...not a peep about antifa/BLM mobs

@iThink not so much Walmart. It contributes to the political campaigns of enough demagogues to be deemed essential.

@REN777 you're the one who named Wal-mart and Church - I'm pointing out your omission of antifa/BLM rioters which is precisely what the MSM and the politicians do...shut down church gatherings and refuse to acknowledge the worst offenders of all - the leftist rioting mob.

I need to add that to know about masks, you need an IQ at least 100, but apparently that's average. Many are below, just follow rules, enforce others also. Others higher would have other reasons.

Humans have 4 ways to expel WASTE. #1, #2, gas, and breathing. What we breathe OUT is our waste product.
Would you recycle #1,#2 or your gas? Same for breath. Breathing is a major cleanser.

Government dictates have nothing to do with healthcare, it is all about control and conditioning for future control.

Turning us into a faceless collective. No personal relationships, friendships. Just an obligation to a faceless abstraction you cannot love or care about as human individuals nor they you. Perfect for a police state so we can tattle on each other and not even complain about our right to assemble being abolished.
I refuse to buy into this. Nor will they ever force me to view my fellow humans as walking bags of infection. The only disease is the Government. The real faceless monster behind all this.

I worked in the military and commercial nuclear reactor industry for over 48 years, worn every manner of respiratory protection that man has ever conceived, and the protection factor for cloth mask is "zero". This all about control, nothing more, nothing less,.

You tell people, and they don't want to listen, N95 masks are fucking useless, for anything smaller than droplets.
It's easier to sell fear, if you can visualize it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142873
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.