slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK American Militarists and the State of Israel – Brian Ruhe: Canada's Highest Speaker of Truth

This is the most recent post on the Brian Ruhe website. This article discusses how the American Department of Defense is looking for endless wars to justify its own existence. With a need to justify its own existence, this organization is always looking for a new reason to start a war, and the interests of America's "ally" Israel provide the needed excuses to expand the military industrial complex in America.

Lehmanruss 6 Oct 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't care what everybody else thinks, I am NOT paranoid.

Americans should never forget the USS Liberty incident.

From what I've read, the USS Liberty was relaying intercepted IDF radio messages to their other US ally, the Egyptians.

@eschatologyguy That's not what I heard, and no definitive evidence has been presented to back such a claim that I saw. Even if that were the case, what the Israeli's did went too far.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142667
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.