slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK Biden is a Criminal

Trump categorically says Biden is a criminal. I believe him!

Rick-A 8 Oct 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most people don't care. Stalin is still mourned in Russia by some in an older generation despite knowing his crimes.

As I have said before you can take the ape out of the "jungle" but you can't take the jungle out of the ape. We are adapted for a easy but unstable environment. Leadership in that environment is more about networking than a hierarchy of competence. In that environment there is no measure of productivity because there is no production only consumption. Likewise fairness is not measure according to production but rather distribution. It's a world of appearances and sensuality of drama and emotion.

The Greeks have a saying that elections just replace one set of criminals with a different set of criminals. I think Biden is a slightly better class of criminal than the current occupant of the white house, who is a criminal trying to be president.

And the evidence for your assertion is............?

@angeloHave you not been paying attention for the past four years? Want to start before the election or just since the election? There is Stormy Daniels, tax fraud, Ukraine blackmail, and then there is just plain old mob boss behavior - if you do not do what I tell you to do you will be replaced. One could even argue Trump's handling of Covid amounts to a criminal act. A simple Google search of Trump criminality will give you enough reading material to fill a wheelbarrow.

And just in case you want to bring up Hunter Biden - Hunter is not Joe. We have not even started to look at how the Trump kids have used daddy's name and position in influence peddling.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142500
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.