slug.com slug.com

0 0

MSM: "MOST DANGEROUS WOMAN IN BRITAIN" (READ: AMAZING) - KATE SHEMIRANI, INTERVIEW 27 SEP 2020. Kate Shemirani was arrested and detained for 32 hours by the Met Police. Her crime? Speaking about COVID19 and challenging the official narrative. Is speaking your mind now an arrestable offence in this once free nation? Listen to Kate and judge for yourself.

I an ex police and during our OPT sessions (officer protection training, sometimes called officer safety training OST) we were shown where we could strike someone with a baton and where not. According to the CRM, or conflict resolution model, a head, chest and groin are RED areas and everywhere else are GREEN. We were instructed that unless your life was in immediate danger you should NEVER strike a red area because it can kill that person. I have been to the demonstrations on 29th August and last weekend 26th September and am witness to police striking fast, furiously and INDISCRIMINATELY against peaceful protesters into RED areas. This is appalling!! I can testify that the police have been 100% responsible for the trouble ... if no police waded in like brownshirts there would have been zero issues. I am ashamed of our police ... and if anyone reading this is currently in the job then I implore you to get hold of reality and resign or refuse to cooperate, because ultimately if this brutish criminality persists, there will be a different reaction from the crowd ... think Northern Ireland riots. I know of one Met Inspector who has just resigned in disgust, and so would I if I'd not already left (due to corruption within my force that I could no longer tolerate). Check your moral compass and do the right thing! Training is to blame, i mean why in earth do western police forces send their cops to get trained by the Israeli defence force...because they’ve got a lot of experience in subduing the population of Palestine...saw one video were these police failed to identify themselves, and one in particular had no markings on his attire...are the uk police engaged in hiring mercenaries...no other explanation for no markings on uniform...

ajhilder 7 Oct 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142388