slug.com slug.com

6 6

Trump resistance plans 'mass mobilization' after Election to shut down the country if Biden loses-
[thefederalist.com]

Shut Down DC's 'Strategic framework for action following the 2020 election' sketches out their plans for rioting and attacking American institutions and life unless and until Joe Biden is installed as president.

SpikeTalon 10 Oct 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Terrorist wankers.

As one that has read the original U.S. Constitution and since, all amendments, many of the Congressional Regulations and a lot of Federal Laws and Regulations, I do see those employed in either House of Congress do work for U.S. Citizens who pay taxes abiding with Federal Tax Regulations, and know when any in either House of Congress promote and/or support groups committing Conspiracy Against the U.S. Government with violent demonstrations and assaults against citizens body and/or property are themselves committing a Federal Offense. They would not have the job if they did not know, and now the states and the country claiming a 'State of Emergency' they may have a defense of not being leagally held accountible. But, votes and flow of tax money does speek to remind them that citizens do have power.

How very Democratic of them.... whinging whining immature wankers

Quite fond of the term wanker myself...

My gun range is out of ammunition. Found plenty of options online, but, Dude... this is Texas

You sure?
Most reliable on-line sources I know are still advertising ammo but are out of stock on almost everything.

I fear that, unless the President wins with such overwhelming numbers that resistance would be futile, the democrats will pick every close race and keep it tied up in court long enough to "find" the votes they need.

Even if the President wins by far, I think even that won't be enough to deter the rioters from going on a spree.

I just hope people are ready for the fight. I think this is going to be kicked off with the media claiming Hiden Biden the winner before the results are even in fully, and well before any election fraud can be investigated. These tools in antifa and BLM will be on the streets ready to truly tear things down to force their wishes, which is ultimately Kamala Harris, into office no matter the election results. I just hope folks are getting ready for it, because they will not stick to downtown areas, they invade neighborhoods and attacks homes and families in their own yards to get what they want. All this crap with "honoring" career criminals in the past months has just been practice runs.

I too fear that things are about to get far worse after the Election, no neighborhood will be safe.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142210
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.