slug.com slug.com

7 4

Research shows critical race theory is actually making people more racist-
[thefederalist.com]racist/

Critical race theory and similar academic left perspectives over the last decade stormed the political mainstream through a surge in news and popular media attention. As a result, today politicians, celebrities, and corporations employ “critical,” or woke, rhetoric. Even comic books push critical themes despite hostile reactions from their readers.

On the left, this dynamic fueled the “Great Awokening,” the leftward radicalization of white liberals on racial issues. Liberal whites are now to the left of blacks on key measures of race. Moreover, as evidenced by a recent Hidden Tribes report and the mugshots of arrested Antifa members, the far left is overwhelmingly white.

SpikeTalon 10 Oct 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

“You want to stop racism? Stop talking about it.”
Morgan Freeman.

In this day and age, despite being a person of "color", Morgan Freeman is considered to be a white supremacist and a racist.

You can lead the left to knowledge, but you cannot make them think.

Same old divide and conquer.

Indeed, some things never change...

🤡🌎

“In an effort to change that racial imbalance, the school board voted unanimously this week to make several big changes to its grading system.”

“After Patterson expressed concerns at this week’s meeting, the board will also review potential student disparities stemming from its zero-tolerance disciplinary policy on cheating in the coming weeks.”

[nbcsandiego.com]

As is usually the case, the intended consequences of social policy turn out to have the opposite effect.

I'm fortunate that I'm retired from a company that has long embraced diversity training and is on the CRT bandwagon. It's distorted, divisive and just plain evil. I find myself wondering if those who created it and those who follow it actually believe the idiocy it embraces. I would find it more believable that they devised it as a ploy, a way to further the far-left agenda and divide this country so severely that it can't be put back together. Or maybe they're just filled with hatred and self-loathing....

There's no question CRT has made racial tensions worse. No one likes to be accused of something that isn't true, certainly when it's something they have little or no control control over. Simply put, CRT breeds resentment. Nothing good will come out of it.

Too much talk just creates space for racist backlash. Time for another military reconstruction.

It's doing a number on me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:141891
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.