slug.com slug.com

1 2

J Peterson

Tarpon 7 Oct 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I could only make it through half of it, still putting myself together and the journalist was making me anxious. Dr Peterson's lectures are fantastic and I really enjoyed his discussion with Ben Shapiro and Dave Rubin.

He definitely speaks to my way of thinking so for me is a tremendous help, with much left to do in life and time beginning to encroach. With unlimited lifespans I'm sure I could continue to figure everything out for myself but the realization is upon me that I do not have this luxury, plus being fairly socially isolated since about 1998 is probably, you know, a bit too long. I really need to speed this process up a bit.

Very thankful for Mr Peterson. I was getting there, I really was. I could go into every tangent of every topic he discusses for days. I even tried to piece together what linguistic concepts were really behind archaic-Hebrew of the earliest biblical documents. Not the cause of any social isolation but simply having few practicable solutions intellectual projects became the manner to remain sane. Taught myself java script in two weeks once, became a game modder at the LucasArts website and a flight sim called IL2, that one was hard because the shell is in Russian. Came up with some ideas about psychology and particle physics. Amorphous as opposed to strictly regional brain function which is supported by German medical research I discovered later, feeding into some ideas of anxiety based disorders accessing neurological organ function by cause of extreme intellectual disarray as opposed to effectively non-causal chemistry imbalance.

Anyway it's only in relatively recent years I've established enough income to do anything particularly useful with myself socially and these recent years it's been a bit of a trick to pull myself together, recover from some bad experiences homeless kids and youths are bound to find, I mean that whole life road which you don't choose is full of cycles, stretched elastic and often hopeless circumstances, with the predation factor, not that many people haven't had it far worse and I don't go blaming society for my ills, I did once but was quite specific, wanted to discuss specific point matter for improvements intelligently but you can't change much from the bottom and believe me this Leftist extremism has been around, well I hit that like a brick wall as far back as the 80s and got some of the worst predation from there, not a nice group of people at all, very cannibalistic, totally totalitarian. Point is reconstruction has been my recent project and this gentleman, Dr Peterson is a fantastic discovery for me right now.

I'm going through the rest of his You Tube collection and will buy his book to read. I trust it will be of immeasurable help. I still have a few decades I could do something with. Slow ager, mostly.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:141140
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.