slug.com slug.com

4 11

White House doctor says Trump is no longer a Covid transmission risk-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Oct 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not a very complicated sentence is it?

Just how dumb then are Democrats and their supporters?

There is no absolutes. I distrust any assertion about something "they" are still trying to learn about.

Was he a transmission risk? How do they know? Is he not now? How do they know?

The WHO has not been worth the effort - it has been all over the map on covid. Political agendas have destroyed credibility in the medical community and the politicans have abused their powers in the name of 'health'.

Sorry, this was a bad flu that was fatal to people that are dying already. A situation similar to C-Def.

I question the same, and guess we'll see soon enough just how healthy the President really is.

@SpikeTalon It is a virus, you can see it, it runs its course.

WHO now says that lock downs are not the way to go. Instead of talking about Trump we should be talking about how to get things open 🙂

I’ve written a list of questions for the leftits media and Joey.

1. When did this happen?
  2. What’s the Dr full name, date of birth and sex.
    3.Whats the time?
  3. Where is Hillary?
  4. Can we cancel everything before the next debate.
  5. We need a Dr certificate saying the Dr is a doctor.
  6. See 1 above,

Case in point... look at Middleway response to wolfhnd...

Lol!

@Hanno

Those who have the ability to avoid the worst personal cost for their security are likely to be very biased.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:139574
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.