slug.com slug.com

2 2

KIM KLACIK....I hope there is a bright future for her in the politics of this country. There are times she seems a little naive and overwhelmed but that may not be a bad thing. She is young. I believe her heart and spirit are in the right place and she will never abandon her goal to help her city. Please watch the video and comment.

Future4seen 5 Oct 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We love this lady over here in Australia, truth always wins out! We have a program called, Outsiders, which shows the facts and the truth throughout the world, and they say, they are Outsiders as President Trump is also an Outsider, and this is the show that promoted this lady as having the guts to say it as it is. I wish her well. I wish you well.

Kim Klacik gives me hope of a better future. I feel that she is a very honest and sincere person.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:139464
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.