slug.com slug.com

3 0

On a YT post I made recently about the Covid where I commented that The Dems were at fault for unnecessary lock downs, I got this response:

*"So why hasn't Trump done anything about it? You do know that Trump is the president of America not the Democrats not Hillary Clinton, not her f*** emails, it is Trump who is President so why hasn't he done anything about it"?

I am just curious how many of the Patrons here run into people who are so clueless as to what The President has done in the battle against this virus?

Future4seen 5 Oct 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

POTUS does not have the power to put an end to lockdowns.

The powers that The President does have i.e...Stimulus, regulations, funding, etc... he has been involved in 0%. You are so correct. The Constitution stops him from over-reaching boundaries not granted to him and given solely to the states. Unfortunately too many people don't understand this. They are kept in fear by the regulations of their state leaders and an MSM that unjustly assigns blame on The President. They are just ignorant to the truth. Exactly where the left wishes them to be.

Those who follow orders without question do so...

"The Six Purposes of Schooling" - John Taylor Gatto

“Now you are ready to hear the six purposes of modern schooling taken directly from Dr. Anglisse’s book.”

“The first function of schooling is adjustive. Schools are to establish fixed habits of reaction to authority. It is fixed habits of reaction. Notice that this precludes critical judgment completely. Notice too that requiring obedience to stupid orders is a much better test of function one than following sensible orders ever could be. You don’t know whether people are reflexibly obedient unless they will march right off the cliff.”

“How can you establish weather someone has successfully developed this automatic reaction, because people have a proclivity when they are given sensible orders to follow? That is not what they want to reach. The only way to measure this is to give stupid orders, and people automatically follow those. Now you have achieved function one.”

My example parody:

Authority
"Here is your script, these are the words you will parrot, do not entertain any other possible narratives, this is the one you will parrot; any questions?"

Subject
"Certainly not."

Umm... Not sure if it was a yes or no but it was defiantly deep.

@Future4seen

"I am just curious how many of the Patrons here run into people who are so clueless as to what The President has done in the battle against this virus?"

I've been blowing the whistle for over 30 years, even running for congress in 1996, and many (perhaps over 50 percent of the vocal majority) was so completely dumb-ed down 30 years ago that it is very encouraging to find the numbers who actually join the whistle blowing effort has increased dramatically. My guess is that the total number of the vocal majority who are no longer actively defending their ignorance is in the order of 75 percent of the total number of vocal majority: an improvement of about 50 percent jumping off the state-ship built from lies.

In other words someone has to be very determined to remain ignorant in the face of overwhelming evidence proving the facts that matter in the case of FALSE PROPAGANDA paid for by "taxpayers" today, and there are some who can still manage that great leap of blind faith in falsehood without question: amazingly.

Over the last six or so months now I've repeatedly run into people (including some of those who identify as Republican) who believe the President did absolutely nothing about the Covid pandemic, and when I tried to explain otherwise some of them went off on me.

Funny thing was when I responded to that poster with a list of what The President's Amin had done to battle Covid it was so long YT couldn't post it. All I could do was send him a link and suggested he grab a pizza and a six pack because it was a long read.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:139366
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.