slug.com slug.com

2 1

I have seen many Internet ads from The DNC and the Biden Campaign lately attacking The President on the economy. One such ad states that one in five businesses are shut down due to The Presidents economic policies without any mention of the Covid virus. The ad further states that Biden is the person to fix this because he along with the Obama administration were responsible for the biggest economic boom in the history of the country.

Two Questions: 1) Is it a lie to say The Presidents economic policies are responsible for the loss of Businesses this past year without mentioning the virus?
2) Do you feel that it was the policies of The Obama Administration that were responsible for the economic boom we had for the first three years of of the Trump Presidency before the pandemic?

Future4seen 5 Oct 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

AUSTRALIA HERE. 1st question answer; CHINA is to blame for the loss of businesses with their CHINA VIRUS!!!
2nd question answer; the economic boom is THANKS TO PRESIDENT TRUMP ONLY!!! I wish you well.

That's what I love about Australians. They don't hold back and put what they mean in big bold letters!
I wish you well also!!!!

Yes and No.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:139173
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.