slug.com slug.com

2 0

This video gives some interesting perspective about the Proud Boys. They are not our enemies. I don't know every detail about them, and maybe they have done some things that were wrong or weren't the best strategy. However, those things are very different from being traitors to the United States and the enemy of all good Americans. The BLM and Antifa are traitors to the United States and enemies of all good Americans. To the extent that the Proud Boys are stopping the BLM and Antifa, I support them.

WftRight 6 Oct 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The MSM and celebrities are evil entities that need to be exposed for the poisonous snakes they really are. I support the Proud Boys 100%. Here is a group of men, in fact the only group in the USA, who are standing up to the ANTIFA and BLM trash who are bent on destroying my culture.

And we can absolutely know they are true patriotic Americans by that can of beer. No pussy antifa would be self-assured enough to do that. He'd be afraid people would think him to be a proud boy and own a pickup.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137057
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.