slug.com slug.com

2 2

The TRUTH about mandatory masks...The TRUTH about covid 19

Elles_Place 6 Sep 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i don't don a mask either. i get looks but no one has said anything. i go to the grocery story and the bank. i went for a baloon ride with six people in a basket three thousand feet in the air and no one wore a mask. we were hip to hip and all were fine.

The maks thing is about making us sick by putting our bodies under duress...this "plandemic" os a political one not a medical one.

The only truth about C-19 is that there is little truth about it.

Any truth released and accepted regarding the plandemic and its supposed effects would totally undermine the progentors' intentions. I think "they" are just as surprised as most other people, but because they likely tried for a much deadlier outcome to better convince the masses for the necessay draconian measures that are now genuinely difficult to justify to the point they do seem ridiculous.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:136162
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.