slug.com slug.com

3 0

Would be nice to have a candidate on the left with a brain and not corrupt to go head to head with Trump. Oh well I guess we'll have to settle for corruption and business as usual. [justthenews.com]

Cmon_man 5 Sep 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, Democrats whiffed when they overlooked Gabbard. Gabbard appeared many times on
the Tucker Carlson show and received respect.

In the debates, Warren attacked moderate Democrats by saying "Those are Republican talking points!"

Who are the intelligent, reasonable Democrats?

I am from the UK so I do not see and understand all the nuances of US Politics. It does however seem to me that "a candidate on the left "and having a brain" would use it. This would lead to him disagreeing with at least leftist policy. The radical left would then denounce him as a heretic and cast him out.

Trump supporters better hope the Communists/DNC doesn't do that - Trump will lose if they do

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134312
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.