slug.com slug.com

2 5

LINK Men And Women Are Different, And Feminists Should Get Over It - YouTube

I just have to have my cringey fan-girl moment right now:

For anyone dealing with the 2020-blues and needs a voice of reason during these strange times. I would suggest subscribing to Daisy Cousens on YouTube. She’s a great example intelligence + femininity + strength of mind done right. I promise you won’t regret it.

Find @DaisyCousens on:

• Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram: @missdaisycousens
  • Subscribestar
  • Minds
    and of course:
  • Slug

Who are your favourite political and cultural commentators? I would love to check them out...

#DaisyCousens
#SkyNewsAust
#RedPiller
#2020sucks

KanjaG 7 Sep 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a nice, thorough analysis!

Her pointing out the bit about hating on femininity and "traditional" female typical things as self hatred was straight on.

Also, I really like Blaire White. She talks about trans things in a super level headed way, and has made videos talking about how J.K. Rowling isn't a TERF because she's not, but Blaire explains why she's not.
Here is that video!

oxytocin sneakily released...after giving birth! Funny!

Brilliant commentary! Loved it. Thanks! Complementing each other...what a concept!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133916
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.