slug.com slug.com

5 5

Portland ANTIFA block cars, demand people raise fists for BLM, vandalize businesses in memory of RBG-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a laugh. They are totalitarian anti establishment and where trying to burn down the federal courts and brazenly act as they support RBG, PLEASE!

I would raise a fist for them them, then a finger. Maybe two fists even......

Both fingers sound good to me.

I never cared for Ginsburg or any of the other liberals like Sonameyer, Kegan or Breyer who sit on the US Supreme Court but would never go around vandalizing bussiness's as that is just dead wrong. My biggest problem with those judges is that none of them recognize the 2nd amendment as giving private citizens the right to own firearms.

You're right about that, they knew how to fight for social-based issues but not our 2A rights though.

"Yes, Ginsburg was a liberal. But she was a liberal who believed passionately in America and its institutions. RBG decried things like kneeling for the anthem and burning the flag as “dumb” and something with which she didn’t agree."

I... I got nothing. RBG said it. Dumb. I still keep wondering, these "protest" methods are supposed to persuade me? Seems more likely I'll be stuck in traffic. Cause, I'm not putting up a fist just to get home to my TV dinner or ramen noodles.😅

Same here, I won't be putting my fist up in their name anytime soon.

Can't we just go in and eradicate these people due to their inability to pass a simple intelligence test?

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133901
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.