slug.com slug.com

3 0

[thesun.co.uk]
EXPERTS WARN TO ISOLATE FROM PETS

johnlondon 8 Sep 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is exactly why I don't think much of the current sick pet fetish in this country...human substitutes.
Glad we still don't use records to play music as you surely sound like a broken record. Oh, well, different cultures, different strokes. The only time Chinamen get affectionate about pets is when they are on the barbi.

It's really better to isolate from some types of people, and much better to stick to pets and animals, pets ask nothing from you, but give tons of love and affection. I'll stick to my pets and the animals that visit me, they have taught me so much!! I wish you well.

That is silly superstition. Pets don't give Wuv, people only think they do. They want food and you confuse it with Love.

@johnlondon I proved that animals Don't want you for food to a number of people visiting me, when I threw a couple of kilos of meat one way and I sat down on the cement and 40 kitty cats came running and were all over me, they didn't get meat that often, yet proved how much they loved me by running to me and not the meat, and no, there was no meat smell on me or my hands. If you don't have much to do with your pets, eg. leaving a dog on a chain in your backyard, then you won't get love. But I've had thousands of animals here, and with each I've given tons of love every day. Even magpies leave little gifts on my steps for me, and leave their babies with me, they totally trust me. My life has been to do with all sorts of animals, they are my greatest friends, they never let me down. There's no confusion with food and love when it comes to me, but maybe one day you'll come to see that for yourself. I wish you well.

Good to know.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133817
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.