slug.com slug.com

4 4

Meltdown city: Dems threaten to "burn it down" after RBG news, one drinks on live tv after McConnell statement-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can kind of understand where they are coming from. based on what happened in 2016. it is only fair to be consistent.

It's not the fear they have that concerns me, that's understandable. I'm concerned about some of the reactions and in turn the actions some might take that would be criminal.

@SpikeTalon Yeah, I agree. I don't like where the reactions are going. but the leftists have always promoted fear to get their way

Today’s meme is brought to you by the disconsolate left!

She probably drank harder stuff off camera...

@SpikeTalon
From the look of her, I would guess she is overdue for her next fix of black tar heroin!

In one of the tweets the idiot states "Over our dead bodies", I was thinking to myself, "Well, okay!"

Reasonable proposal, right?

@SpikeTalon It was their idea, so let's give'em what thy want if they push it that far.

Source sounds biased but I would not worry about #EpicFailGuy .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133451
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.