slug.com slug.com

6 2

We all know Biden is not competent - protestations to the contrary notwithstanding

What would you think about creating a Federal office of Competency?
This office would have to be super transparently unbiased and it would be tasked with testing the competency of nominees/candidates for High Political Office.

There would be a hard line set of legally established protocols for minimum standards of competency in:
Mental Accuity
Emotional Stability
Physical Health
Personal record of having ever been arrested, indicted, convicted for illegal personal conduct.
Loyalty to Rule of Law - race, religion...notwithstanding.

This Office of Minimum Standards of Competency for High Political Office would work under the auspices of the Justice Department.

So what are your feelings and ideas about this? Do you agree/disagree...what problems do you see with this idea.

Set minimum standards of competency for High Political Office?

• 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
iThink 9 Sep 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The last thing we need is more bureaucracy.

It’s elder abuse. After watching him at Constitution Hall today, I’m not sure he’ll survive till the election.

I think competency is the kind of condition that advertises itself. If one party is willing to put on this charade, giving them another federal bureaucracy to manipulate isn’t going to fix the problem.

True - as you will remember I said Biden would not remain on the ticket past Labor Day - frankly I am very surprised they haven't already held their big announcement: "Biden regrettably withdraws...and he puts the candidacy in the capable hands of xxx and xxx
I'm thinking Michelle Obama and Harris...LOL
I will be shocked if Biden is still around by Nov 3rd.

@iThink An interesting possibility. I'm intrigued to see if it turns out that way.

Is Biden faking mental instability in preparation for his criminal defence?

no - his alzheimers is real - besides he along with the rest of the cabal cohorts will never be indicted

@iThink Let's hope you are incorrect. I have evidence suggesting the contrary, but time will tell.

As far as emotional stability goes Abraham Lincoln would have failed. Prone to periods of depression. Wise, thoughtful man.

valid point

Two different group findings needed. As the other said, lots of payoffs, corruption. They could ENLARGE some flaw, minimize another.
But I'd say SURREPTITIOUSLY, yes. We're all being monitored, they say, so...keep the files, and then present.

I have a bad feeling everything is flawed !

The DOJ as well as the FBI and Intelligent agencies have all become politicized, making it difficult to find unbiased people.

yes - true

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133439
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.