slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK Evangelicals Refuse To Support Biden Because Kamala "Isn’t A Christian Name"

@WilyRickWiles I am surprised you didn't post this yet.

Rick Wiles, a far right evangelical Christian broadcaster, has used his show to praise Donald Trump, spew anti-Semitism, and spout off some serious nonsense.

This time, he’s warning his viewers that they shouldn’t vote for Joe Biden because his running mate’s name is idolatrous. Sen. Kamala Harris’ first name, he says, is not a “Christian name.”

Wiles, speaking on a recent episode of his TruNews program, took issue with the name “Kamala,” declaring:

"She was named for a Hindu goddess. Is that who we’re electing? A Hindu goddess?"

Wiles continued:

"Look, if my mom and dad named me for a Hindu god, I would go to a court and demand — I would want a Christian name. I wouldn’t want to go through life with a Hindu god name. I’d want a Christian name, because it would be a curse for me to go through life named for a false idol."

JacksonNought 8 Sep 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like people who love America need a reason not to support Harris/Biden 2020

The evangelicals are celebrating now, Ruth Bader Ginsburg just croaked at age 87...

Yep, I'm sure they are. All that Christian love.

@JacksonNought Yup...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133361
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.