slug.com slug.com

2 4

So, apparently BLM is hosting "protest parties" on deemed racist Trump supporters. Towards the end of this YouTube clip, he shows a bit of what went down in Milwaukee. This ended with the man, who was being intimidated by the mob, was arrested. I also included the official statement given as far as why.

The video also mentioned a Trump supporters home that was burned down? Can anyone verify that actually happened? So far I haven't been able to find anything on that.

Also, apparently this groups facebook page hasn't been taken down as far as yesterday, despite containing Trump supporters personal information. I don't have a facebook page, but if anyone out there does, is this true? I got a photo of one of the flyers on facebook, but can't verify if it is real.

saramarylop3z 7 Sep 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Also, it's funny how Democrats can complain about lockdown protesters, but have nothing bad to say about these protest parties.

Right?! Yeah, I tend to stay away from posting things that may be speculative. The mob at his home video, as well as the statement is verified. But, if it's true that they're doxing Trump supporters on facebook, I figured it could at least a heads up.

Cannot verify anything from Facebook as I never used that platform before. Will have to do some research on the home that was supposedly burned down, but wouldn't be shocked if that turned out to be accurate.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:132877
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.