slug.com slug.com

3 0

LINK Accused Killer Of California Cops Was Associated With Right-Wing 'Boogaloo Movement'

Attorney General William Barr and other top government officials, including President Trump, have frequently blamed Antifa activists for the violence stemming from recent demonstrations in the wake of George Floyd's death. However, last week NPR published a review of court documents of 51 individuals facing federal charges related to protests, and none is alleged to have links to the Antifa movement. Among all the cases brought by the Justice Department thus far, the only extremist group mentioned in court documents is the right-wing "Boogaloo movement."

"Elements of The Boogaloo have evolved from a gathering of militia enthusiasts and Second Amendment advocates into a full-fledged violent extremist group, which inspires lone wolf actors and cell-like actors alike," said Joel Finkelstein, director of the Network Contagion Research Institute. "Given recent events and the inability of law enforcement to grasp and intercept this new mode of distributed terror, we think an increase in these kinds of violent attacks against police are almost inevitable." 

Amzungu 5 Sep 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First, NPR supported a book written by an “activist” in defence of rioting and looting; second, they published these “court documents” claiming right wing group responsible for the cops shooting. Hmm... I think one can find the logic between.

That's not logic you're referring to, it's a giant fucking leap. But you're obviously free to take it.

I don't believe the headline of this post, and the ones being charged are the ones they held, the antifa were released. Get the counts corrected.

Not sure what counts you want corrected. According to the FBI the headline is true. According to the article they've both been arrested and are being held? There's nothing about Antifa in any of that other than the statement made that none of the DOJ cases involve any extremist group other than the Boogaloo group.

@Amzungu sorry, my error, wrong post.
An edit. I hit wrong app. Delete if you want.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:132558
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.