slug.com slug.com

3 1

I am very concerned that if Durham indicts a bunch of the people we have been hoping get indicted, and if perchance it is a LARGE number of people, ala Q, and it happens say....in early October, we end up with a media SCREAMING that it is authoritarian Trump trying to sway the election he is 'losing' as his last ditch effort to move the needle in his favor.

And there will be a MAJOR push to get people to believe ALL the indictments are solely political not likely to survive a trial - think of the Left's effort with Alaskan Senator Stevens.

And my fear is that it will be accepted as such - and would swing more towards Biden - ahem...Harris.

Makes Durham and Barr look more like deep state movers.

tracycoyle 8 Sep 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You make a good point. The media will certainly ignore the evidence.

Kangaroo Courts are what they are, but if the idea is to return to Rule of Law instead, then what The People do to Police their Government isn't accountable as something done BY THE GOVERNMENT.

This line of thinking (blame Trump for holding criminals to account) is BASSAKWARDS.

So...who would have thought that life could become so very close to the 1984 Novel Virus?

"The Six Purposes of Schooling" - John Taylor Gatto

“Now you are ready to hear the six purposes of modern schooling taken directly from Dr. Anglisse’s book.”

“The first function of schooling is adjustive. Schools are to establish fixed habits of reaction to authority. It is fixed habits of reaction. Notice that this precludes critical judgment completely. Notice too that requiring obedience to stupid orders is a much better test of function one than following sensible orders ever could be. You don’t know whether people are reflexibly obedient unless they will march right off the cliff.”

“How can you establish weather someone has successfully developed this automatic reaction, because people have a proclivity when they are given sensible orders to follow? That is not what they want to reach. The only way to measure this is to give stupid orders, and people automatically follow those. Now you have achieved function one.”

It may be time to question such "authority."

I'm not very worried about it because I don't think Durham/Barr have the balls to indict any high profile high ranking people...they'll get a few drones but no queen.

I sure wish I could disagree with you, but I have the sneaking suspicion that you are right.

@KeithThroop I wish I were wrong - but I fear I am not

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:132493
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.