slug.com slug.com

1 1

MacArthur Plans to Defy Recent Court Ruling this Sunday ‘We’re going to have Church’

[protestia.com]

lawrenceblair 8 Sep 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a pastor myself -- albeit in Illinois rather than California -- I've been following this story with great interest. I agree with the stance this church has taken, and I am hoping that the courts will get around to following the Constitution on this issue.

I am of the opinion that the courts will not find according to the Constitution of either the State or the Federal government. Constitutions have been overwritten by volumes upon volumes of bad court decisions which all add up to established case law, stare decisis, established precedent. Take for instance Rowe VS Wade, a president that will never be overturned by a U.S. court.

@lawrenceblair You may well be right.

@KeithThroop I hate it when I'm right! LOL. It is just that all these years of Bible study and observations of myself and my fellow man I have come to expect very little in the way of common sense and reasoned action from government, any government.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:131648
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.