slug.com slug.com

3 2

Black Woman Won’t Move For Stewardess, Screams Everyone Is Racist

Andyman 8 Sep 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was travelling from Fort Worth to nyc 2017. A passenger was so rude to the stewardess that I intervened. I was sat next to this couple who were atrocious. I ordered and paid for one drink and to my surprise every time cabin crew passed my seat a double vodka and orange was just placed on my table and it just pissed the couple off so much but I have to say it was a very pleasant flight for me.

The flight attendant probably thought you’d need a few drinks to put up with them.

@Andyman yeah but when someone is gagged through customer service I think they appreciate that another notices the shit the have to put up with on a daily basis

She want to sue the airline plain and simple

yeah I saw that vid on you tube yesterday - what can be said - racist black female delays the flight - if a white person - especially a white male - had done anything like that the crew would have called in the Air Marshalls to drag his ass off the plane - am I wrong about that? I don't think so.

you’re probably right. They walk around on eggshells right now with p.o.c.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:131592
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.