slug.com slug.com

2 3

I get you CAN'T support Trump, but I can't imagine ANY reason you support Biden EXCEPT he is NOT Trump.

Trump takes questions from reporters several times a week - ANY reporter that happens to be around him as he travels. Biden....nada. Nothing. For WEEKS. This guy is running (crawling) for office?

Biden has been in DC for 40 years - what has he accomplished? His son is getting rich off Chinese money.

Biden was VP for 8 years, what did HE accomplish?

The man is a hollow shell - and now he barely can function.

I am not telling you to not vote in November, I am saying that voting for Biden is without reason. And no, hatred of Trump is not reason, it is just hatred.

tracycoyle 8 Sep 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm mostly with you. I can't figure out how to rationalize a vote FOR Biden. The best I can come up with is an active anti-Trump position that has Biden as the only viable option for his removal, and maybe the "deep state" can auto-pilot through another unfit president....

Every person I have talked to directly on their plan to vote for Biden is defined by their hatred of Trump. Without exception they can not offer a reason FOR Biden....

@tracycoyle
I'm not generally exposed to Trump hatred in real life, but the emotional state of the people I know who oppose him is fear and loathing to a degree that comes pretty close.

Might be I'm too generous, and don't wish to see hatred in the hearts of people I actually know and care about....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:130746
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.