slug.com slug.com

2 1

Will the pandemic result in the salvage and restoration of classical liberal education and the rehabilitation of the political system?

pbuck0145 8 Sep 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Power to the parents! Put childhood education back into the hands of parents, where it belongs, and put higher education firmly into the free market!

Amen to that!

@KeithThroop I thought you would like that one!

This is a far, far bigger hoax than 9-11 ever was. All these peppers will bring on the shortage and looting and break ins will be unprecedented. Certainly violence will escalate if weapons and guns are mandatory. And how many would know during a crisis how to use any of it ?

I think education is suspended which will be interesting for any future in USA.
I actually totally side with Sweden, and how Trump WOULD have done.
Yes, a THINK TANK to come up with what to do. But everything would have continued.
Personally I would have STRONGLY advised people to vastly improve health, have HEALTH programs going on.

Just for this time period.
Better testing situations, so if groups gathered, what happened?

Very cheap compared to this debacle.
Most was panic.

Knowing panic, fear makes it worse, work on that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:130592
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.