slug.com slug.com

4 1

LINK Sturgis Motorcycle Rally May Have Caused 250,000 Coronavirus Cases, Economists Say

I'm trying to disprove the study in this article

Can someone with more experience than I in these types of studies point me to where it is wrong?

I'm looking for informed specifics having to do with methodology, results, or data interpretation. Not looking for confirmation bias or dunning kruger please

TheMiddleWay 8 Sep 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why do you have to disprove a "may have caused" from an economist writing for Forbes Magazine? All of these facts, are enough for me to completely discount it. The investors are looking for reasons to fear "Outbreaks", which mean certain stocks will be a buy. No one in this economist's mind really cares if it true or not. Selling and buying occurs when someones "theory" of a stocks potential to rise or fall is believed by enough traders. This is the noise all stock holders learn to ignore. It is like CNN except it can cost you real money!

key words = "may have"

The guy is a economist not an immunologist, or even a doctor. Forbes is a magazine that covers economic news he just pushing a narrative that he hopes will sell a vaccine that he has invested in.

@TheMiddleWay these results were made from a projection program exactly like the ones used to create the hysteria caused the first panic that never happened. the real count of cases from people that were at the event is less than 300 and there is no proof they got the virus at the event.

@TheMiddleWay from Governor Kristi Noem on FB page it is a news report/interview from fox news
The projection modeling is done with computer models that have proved themselves very unreliable in predicting many things from economic trends , environmental change and disease spread, these modeling programs are one of the worst software to come out of the software industry.

@TheMiddleWay this is were you can get your very own software enter data to create your own pandemic
[eclipse.org]

Exactly!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:130542
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.