slug.com slug.com

2 4

Bethlehem Police Chief Mark DiLuzio retires after offensive Facebook post furor-
[lehighvalleylive.com]

Attached is supposedly the post DiLuzio shared, so the viewer can make up his/her own mind. Maybe I'm missing something here, but I couldn't find anything racist, save for the part where the author was complaining about racism against whites. Certainly were no racist slurs. The complaint was ultimately against athletes protesting while on the court, and if someone disagrees with such actions that should be their First Amendment right to do so, just as long as there are no slurs or threats of harm made.

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a great example of how ridiculous things have gotten. I see things like this and can't help but wonder how many people are outraged but afraid to speak up. Let's all remember we can't be silenced at the ballot box. Let's make the Left, and their precious little cancel culture, pay dearly in November.

Ridiculous indeed, I don't know how making fun of athletes and calling them spoiled brats was considered racist?

@SpikeTalon No kidding. I guess it's because the accompanying photo included a black man. That's hopw shallow and mentally incompetent these people have become.

He expressed an opinion that mocks the lefts new favorite pet, BLM Incorporated, an unpardonable sin.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129784
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.