slug.com slug.com

2 0

Good evening! Found a great Lincoln project video - produced by Conservative Republicans and Veterans tired of Trump.

Watch, please.

Pikecology 4 Sep 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

#Lincoln simultaneously lived too long and died too early. I'll never forgive him for plunging us into #America's bloodiest war, but at the end of the war, the #South had no greater friend.

I do look forward to asking him what #Hell is like tho. Any movement named after than bastard Ape Lincoln is tainted.

I wouldn't call that a great video. It pretty much contradicted itself throughout. That''s "peaceful assembly?" They (Biden and the Dems) care about the rule of law while releasing those arrested for those "peaceful protests" instead of prosecuting them. The Lincoln Project leaders must think we're all blind and ignorant.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128978
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.