slug.com slug.com

3 1

[reuters.com] - Skip kissing and consider wearing a mask when having sex to protect yourself from catching the coronavirus, Canada’s chief medical officer said on Wednesday, adding that going solo remains the lowest risk sexual option in a pandemic.

Dr Theresa Tam said in a statement there is little chance of catching COVID-19 from semen or vaginal fluid, but sexual activity with new partners does increase the risk of contracting the virus, particularly if there is close contact like kissing.

DRrightRD 7 Sep 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One rule we will never see even if civilization collapses: NO LGBT Allowed.

And definitely do not shake hands! Where do these people learn to parse these absurd rules?

If there was ever any doubt that the government has no place in the bedrooms of its citizens, BC's CDC recommending the use of glory holes to prevent the spread of COVID-19 removed it. This has done nothing to restore that illusion. Why must my government devolve itself to a state of public embarrassment?

"Why are you questioning our recommendations?" I don't know. I have no idea... Remember we're taking this seriously. This is taking these affairs seriously. Seriously.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128578
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.