slug.com slug.com

1 2

[realclearinvestigations.com]
Understanding critical race Theory

Xtra 8 Sep 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good read. It's impossible to group people by race in such absolute terms the way Critical Race Theory explains. Even before understanding the full definitions and reasoning behind White Fragility, Anti Racism, White Supremacy (as defined in 2020), and the numerous other articles and books, I already found any ideology whose foundation is based in such absolutes absurd.

According to these studies and advocates for change, things seem to be working out pretty good in America. It would make more logical sense to adapt to western culture rather than completly change society based on an unproven theory whose philosophies have caused more harm than good.

Why would I seek a doctor, teacher, or any other professional based on their humanitarian sainthood rather than actual credentials? The social experiment is finding more unforeseen variables than intended. Especially among western civilization, we embrace our humanity not lie about it.

That is precisely what CRT want to do; lie about their own humanity. Criminals, mixed race, immagrents, doctors, lawyers, politicians, and everyone else put up against the color swatch rather than talent, need, or ability.

The true chains of our history exist in the mind. The idea that traction can be gained in molding the minds of youth are very true. Even older theorists can be more adaptive to a shift and complete dismantling of our systems for new ones. The formula ignores the ones who cherry pick ideals that forgive ill behavior.

Black crime and violence statistics are either ignored as an inconvenient truth or explained as a symptom. For the criminals committing these crimes, they've been given a free pass to esculate based on victimhood. Poor black people are seen as a group to be pityed. Rich black people are seen as race traitors. All are portrayed in a demeaning, dehumanizing way when you read books like White Fragility.

I would never subscribe to an ideal that would have me seeing all black people in such a way. Nor would I view all white people as having the burden of privilage that should make those decisions to begin with.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128476
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.