slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK Here's Why The Republican National Convention Stopped Candace Owens From Speaking - YouTube

Did Republicans disown
another one of their own ?

This seems to be a on-going
theme with the Republican party.

Going from : " Look at my token friend"
To : " Never heard of them ".

Mikewee777 7 Sep 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A segment where guy in the video says that white people should never be allowed to interferer with the narrative of the black people. To me that sounds super short minded. Aren't everyone in UNITED state of America supposed to be Americans? The idea that there are black-americans and white-americans and asian-americans means that there should be no UNITED states of America and indeed that is how it is starting to look.

The obsession with skin color, especially from black community in America as if that is the sole reason why they exist is just plain stupid. No wonder black communities are in the dire straits in America. If ideas are good and positive, why should color of the skin matter? Black community in America is not a separate country, its part of a larger community and its a minority and so everyone has something to say about it in UNITED state of America. And considering what African Cultures managed to accomplish compared to Europe Civilization, it might not be a bad ideas black community in America stops obsessing with Melanin and start obsessing with brain cells. Otherwise they will continue to stay miserable and blame everyone.

For some reason too many members of black community in America consider themselves black Americans, as apposed to Americans. And that is a problem, because you cannot escape your color of skin, but you can change your ideas.

Everytime I talk to black guy in America, even weather is seen trough the lens of color of skin. And that is just self defeating mindset. I don't care if someone is pink or gray or black or white, but if that is all they are than they are trapped in identity politics and they have limited themselves.

You are not wrong but you missed my point.

Trump has repeatedly : fired his best representatives , sabotaging other representatives and even go as far as claim that he has never heard of either of them.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128345
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.