slug.com slug.com

6 3

Recently there has been a noticeable increase in antisemitic posts on this site. Hopefully, that increase is a temporary aberration.

pbuck0145 8 Aug 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have noticed that most of us simply ignore those posts or comments.

I believe condemnation by group is not only completely antithetical to our Constitution, there is no difference between that and the Holocaust in NAZI Germany.

That said, this site is tolerant of divergent, and childish points of views in a way that progressives claim and are not.

Stand up to them.

I noticed the same thing about black people and liberals. Criticism of all groups should stop.

please give us an example of unfair or ad hominem attacks on liberals and Blacks here on IDW.
If and when you encounter that perhaps you should flag it - report it to admin.

Don't confuse argumentation against your "liberal" ideas with ad hominem attacks. This site is all about challenging each others ideas. "liberalism" is an idea that makes a juicy fat ripe plum for the picking by those who dislike so called liberal ideas.
I might say your opinion is stupid (personally I wouldn't use that word in that way) but I would never say that YOU were stupid. The thing is that "liberals" these days seem unable to distinguish between counter argumentation and personal ad hominem attacks.

@iThink That's the issue I was hoping to tease out. There's a world of difference between antisemitism and ad hominem.

Can we criticize the blacks and liberals who are burning and looting? Or are even they off limits to any criticism?

It's difficult to keep up with all of the commie rules for society. They're complicated.

@brentan

There's a world of difference between antisemitism and ad hominem.

this is an utterly absurd comment.

@iThink A dictionary will help.

@Triumph We should have every right to criticise what we see as wrongdoing. It shouldn't matter who is doing it.

@brentan another absurd comment

@iThink Really, I think you must start living up to your nic and saying something valid for a change. You're arguing like a .

I second that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:127846
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.