slug.com slug.com

2 2

Challenging the wearing of face masks

I am interested in forming a class action suit in Canada against the wearing of face masks. Not only do I have a medical exemption that has been ignored, the mandate is in direct conflict with the Ontario Human Rights Act, as well as the Canadian Charted of Rights and Freedoms. Is anyone else interested in pursuing this with me?

Aaharwood 7 Aug 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Have you seen the Rebel News exemption cards? They had their legal team research mask laws in each major Canadian city. The information is posted on their site. They also have wallet sized exemption cards tailored for each region. You can print your own, or order a card directly from them.

Here is the link: [rebelnews.com]

Start by sending notification to your local Municipal politicians who voted for it. If they ignore you, as expect they will, then file your claim.

Best approach is to solicit reply from health department, the council and then with the Human Rights.
We would need to find a lawyer willing to take government to court. Rocco Galati is already taking federal and Ontario Provincial Government and Ontario Municipalities to court over the lock down.
So your best best is the Human Rights process. Keep us informed. I have never worn a mask and have never been stopped.
Blessings

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:127823
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.