slug.com slug.com

2 2

The BLM mob doesn't just want you to raise your fist, it wants to rule you-
[thefederalist.com]

The video footage of bands of Black Lives Matter activists roaming through Washington D.C. on Monday evening harassing diners—surrounding them, screaming in their faces, declaring that anyone who doesn’t raise a fist in solidarity is a white supremacist—is in a way more disturbing than the riotous scenes of arson, looting, and violence in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in recent days following the police shooting of 29-year-old Jacob Blake.

It’s more disturbing because it’s a glimpse of what comes after the rioting and looting are over, when the attention and ire of the social justice mob moves away from institutions and settles, as it always does, on ordinary people minding their own business.

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i went to washington to do genealogy . when we entered the building, my young gdaughter and myself there had to be as many as thirty black people there all hired to do nothing. we were asked a few questions and let in. one guy started to say silly flattering things to my young gdaughter who was about twenty at the time. it was very ignorant. none of them had anything to do. on the inside there were no black people. some of the inside workers were veterans. walking back we came across a large crowd of black people.. we actually had to walk on the grass to get pass them. what is wrong with these people anyway.

A lot of white guilt and lost souls in that crowd.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:126318
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.