slug.com slug.com

2 2

Hillary Clinton tells Joe Biden not to accept the election results if he loses-
[thefederalist.com]

According to Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden will “eventually” win the 2020 election — or at least she believes so. In order for that to happen, however, Joe Biden must not accept the election results if things “drag out.” Specifically, Clinton thinks Biden “should not concede under any circumstances.”

Hillary is still pulling the strings behind the scenes...

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To me she is like a cat that pisses on your carpet. You scrub and scrub but the smell always comes back until you have to rip the whole carpet out and put it in the trash. But beware there she is again back scratching at the window and it’s raining

If you used white vinegar on the carpet, you wouldn't have had to throw the carpet out! But when it comes to Hillary Clinton, who's really a man hater beneath it all, and long before her hubby took to someone else, who could blame him, I'd throw the whole vinegar bottle over her, she really needs a good clean up! What person in the public eye wears daggy old baggy tracksuit pants every day, and on stage in front of everyone, maybe in your late nineties to keep warm, but on stage, really!! No wonder old Clinton looked for something better, not that I like him one bit, same apples from the same basket. Please don't rubbish the poor little kitty cats, they're great company for the elderly, maybe Grandma Hillary has a few, the poor cats! Trump for 2020 and beyond!!! I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9 good tip with the vinegar I don’t think it will make a difference for HC though because she is sour enough. Maybe it’s the fashion police she wants to defund

Hillary Clinton needs to go the fuck away. Far away.

Preferably to Mars...

It can't be said enough!

@Tycho Hillary Clinton is just a "deplorable" nobody!! I wish you well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:125992
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.