slug.com slug.com

3 3

NOPE! He needs to explain why China, Ukraine & probably other companies were paying him millions while his dad was VP.

1patriot 9 Aug 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

AUSTRALIA HERE. Just finished listening and watching BIDEN talk about the hairs on his legs for God's sake, and how HE LOVES IT WHEN LITTLE GIRLS RUN THEIR HANDS UP AND DOWN THEM. And how many times, EVERY TIME, he speaks, he's commits PLAGERISM. Yesterday watched him read off what he had to say while that dangerous Harris woman looked on! Hasn't the Democrat Party got anything better than those two, apparently not!!! All I can say is, TRUMP FOR 2020!!! As American politics also affects Australia, and President Trump is doing a great job with the economy, even with the China Orchestrated deliberate Covid Virus! MAKES ME WONDER, was it to bring down every economy so China can control the world, or just to try and rid the US of Trump, as he is draining the swamp that have been crooked for way too long!! ONLY HOPE IS PRESIDENT TRUMP, OTHERWISE THE UNITED NATION'S NEW WORLD ORDER WILL TAKE OVER COMPLETELY WITH THE HELP OF THE DEMOCRATS AND CHINA!! WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. I wish you well.

Vouches that it wasnt his crack pipe in that rental car too I bet

I trust poisonous snakes more than that guy...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:125036
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.