slug.com slug.com

3 4

COVID-19 is a real disease that has been exaggerated into a hoax and a scam. The fear-mongers want to continue destroying our economy and our freedoms, so they suppress this kind of analysis, but there's nothing he says that isn't true. The numbers reported are much higher than the normal seasonal flu, but the yearly numbers for the seasonal flu are for people who die of the flu specifically and not die of something else while they have the flu at some level. That the government is paying hospitals more for classifying deaths as having been related to C19 in some way is also going to exaggerate results. The people who are addicted to the lies will fight this information, but they are addicted to the lies. Real Americans need to stand up against their lies.

WftRight 6 Aug 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I HAD THE SARS VIRUS IN 2002, IT DIED OUT WITHIN 2 YEARS, THEY DIDN'T GO INTO LOCKDOWN THEN!!! All Heads of Every country took notice of what CHINA TOLD THEM, AND EVERY COUNTRY WENT INTO LOCKDOWN OVER COVID! Trump has woken up to what's really going on here, apart from CHINA wanting to control the world, CHINA also wants Trump out!! So people of America, if you've got any brains, ALL VOTE FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BE RE-ELECTED, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES, BECAUSE YOU WILL, IF HE DOESN'T REMAIN IN POWER!!!
You only have to watch a future prediction in a movie made in 1975 starring Charlton Heston called, SOYLENT GREEN to see our near end!! There's no denying the facts in this movie, because since 1975 every single thing HAS COME TO PASS!!
I might be in Australia, but what affects America, also affects Australia, and I can see a lot has come to pass thanks to the good for nothing trouble making Greens Party that have swarmed in every country all over the world, and are trying to control all of us!!! Democrats are for themselves, Trump is for everyone, he's a people's person.
I wish you well.

Thanks my friend. And a big thanks for giving us Sydney Watson.

@daroldbanniste Who's Sydney Watson? Maybe I live too remote to know. But thank you for your kind words. And yes it would be good to make Australia great again. I wish you well.

The Chinese Propaganda Virus.

Speaking for myself, I don't one single person who has or had covid-19. I've asked a few friends and they too know of no one. Makes me think a little.

just last week I finally ran into someone I knew - a very pretty bartender at a popular bar where I stop in to eat maybe once a week...hadn't seen her in a while - she told me she and her boyfriend (he's a fire fighter) both had COVID...both very young strong, good looking...both recovered very nicely.
This nonsense has been going on since what - Janurary? Here we are in August and for the first time I find someone I know...go figure.

Exactly my friend. But when Trump tried to tell us not to panic, MSM went berserk and so much pressure was put on the president he had to back off.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:125014
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.