slug.com slug.com

2 2

US news:

Threat of domestic terrorism rises amid Covid-19 pandemic-
[redstate.com]terrorism-threat-rises/

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

yeah right - its all those White Nationalist Supremacists - the bastards. ha!

Those evil lousy bastards...

SpikeTalon, I will be blunt, some dumbass at a college that has failed teaching the truth is going to claim Rightwing Extremists are going to create terrorism against minorities. The Rightwing has put up with the Left and minorities creating terrorism for how many months now? Also put up with medical science techs releasing a virus in the public and Democrat Mayors and Governors tell everyone to shutdown their businesses. We've got politicians saying we should remove the right to own a gun, while they release felons, shutdown police departments and allow people from another country to push Marxist Communism to our uneducated college students motivating them to riot, burn businesses and harm or kill the innocent. I am waiting for the Rightwing to rise. The sooner, the better. We are in a Republic that fights for freedom.

I too am waiting for that.

It's bad now, wait until election when Trump wins and the left pushes the narrative that he lost and won't secede. They are dangling that narrative to their base right now as they set the stage.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:124056
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.