slug.com slug.com

1 1

‪#BreakingFacts ‘Money. Meh. No Problem 😉': Documents Show #Trudeau Government Officials #Admitting 'Loosey Goosey Logic' For #Massive #WEProgram The #arrogance is matched only by the seeming #disregard for our #taxdollars. [spencerfernando.com]trudeau-government-officials-admitting-loosey-goosey-logic-for-massive-we-program/‬

YellowPill 7 Aug 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yet we're TRILLIONS in debt. This is a red herring. Check Chinese Communist military party donations, terrorist donations, Who massive donation, UN donation so Trudeau would win the seat...for himself, at our expense.
How long has he been a career criminal?

Since the Canadian sheeples elected him to PM!

@angelo What was the alternative? Remind me? Something Trudeau Jr. did right at the start was legitimize LGBTQ, beastiality, all abortions right up to delivery. It's called 'freedom'. Then, WEED was decriminalized, and weed stores encouraged. Only government stores allowed, no private or organic. Great revenue.
So, I see get the people UNAWARE as he STOLE billions.
Nobody wanted Harper back. I did, but heard he too was corrupt!! Who hasn't been?

But nobody STARTS being a career CRIMINAL AS SOON as elected. There should be a track record easily found.
Btw? Margaret said Justin was the 'good boy's...hmm, what happened?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:124033
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.