slug.com slug.com

1 1

Regarding big tech companies, I think there are other ways of dealing with them besides breaking them up. Besides, if we go the route of break up that means involving the government to achieve such, and as a conservative-leaning Libertarian who believes in minimal government involvement in personal affairs, can't say I'd support such an approach. When it comes to social medias and censorship, if you found yourself getting censored repeatedly the best thing to do is part ways with such a site(s) and seek out one that is not so censor happy (like this site).

Why breaking up 'big tech' would only make communist China stronger-
[thefederalist.com]china-stronger/

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We are rapidly moving toward a One World ruler. It is not government, but the enormous accumulation of wealth by private corporations. It won't be any better than a One World government. Our mantra today is "Go big or go home". This all or nothing attitude is what is killing us. All our entertainment tells us to go for it and everything will work out. Those script writers cannot create reality. Without balance of power we open the doors to a dictatorship which is forming in Washington right now. We have been coddled by Disney and our lives have become so easy that we forgot that real life is difficult and dangerous and we better know what's really around the corner rather than just laying back and claiming "We got this". I believe the chances are that we will get the dictatorship and collapse. We then will be forced to see life as it really is.

More government involvement will not solve that problem though.

@SpikeTalon Please tell me what will.

@Pand0ro The people speaking up and taking a stand, namely not purchasing any products from such corporations, money fuels the monster.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123965
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.