slug.com slug.com

2 2

I have to admit that I have a fear that this divide we are in is beginning to affect me. It seems as if I am at war with myself. This small number of angry Demobrats are as annoying as a mossie or a cricket you want to swat but are hiding somewhere in the house and you know the mossie wants your blood and by morning it’s fed on you all night, night after night and there is no repellant, weakening your resolve until you find it has taken the best of you.

CHFandango 7 Aug 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You really need to seek out other like minded people, pass those comments by that really wear you down , piss ya off, are just so rediculous you want to talk about for weeks. Take a shower and wash em off ya. Works for me

Said divide has been big for some time, but now it's only getting worse. Something has to give eventually...

Call me crazy but I think something bigger is coming that is going to blow this thing out of the water.

@Leroy_Dumonde I agree but not before the pedos are out loud and proud if for nothing else but to diminish the leverage.

@Leroy_Dumonde bang bang bang bang

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:122492
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.