slug.com slug.com

1 3

Mike it Viral

ajhilder 7 Aug 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The free world is looking to America to remain a Capitalist democracy. If you fall ...we all will fall. It’s like a bad disaster movie right now except it’s reality for us all . I’m sure President Trump was given the day one , week one, talk at the start of his presidency by the men who really control things, “Yes we have captured alien craft and bodies, Yes moon landings false / real ( not going to call that one ) and yes, you can have a low tax Trump economy BUT. ... no messing with Silicon Valley. They will dictate what everyone the 30 ( The future ) believes , in fact what to say, what to think, and of course what And who to vote for . The TV media ?? Only over 40s watch that gong show so yeah ... you have free reign to go after them “ I fear that a Biden / Harris win in November will enable the deep state /OWO to write the script for America’s future and I’m sure it will look more like China after only one term and definitely after two.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:122342
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.