slug.com slug.com

3 2

Seattle BLM scuffle injures cop, BLM harass residents in their homes: "Give us your money and your home"-
[redstate.com]money-and-your-home/

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People don't know what they could be, or are in for, by agitating for warfare.
The brutality of veterans is not understood by them. We have seen it and it is not pretty.
Many agitators will not make it thru the first days, they will fail to understand that hesitation, means the end. So far the system is protecting them but that will change when hostilities begin. When in the Nam we didn't get too friendly or close to the FNG's (f-cking new guys) because if they bought it it was usually in the first month. We avoided them as well because usually when they screwed up others got it too. The GI's that are now out but were in Arabia or Afghanistan were trained in house to house fighting, not a common skill.
It doesn't bode well for the young commie idealists. In the end they will be cast aside by their masters anyway, they just don't understand the reality of it.

That would be a grave tactical error on the part of any "peaceful protestors" invading my neighborhood.

Come to my door I'll give them a bullet and order them a body bag...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:122224
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.