slug.com slug.com

4 2

Kamala Harris for President

Let me ask voting Americans...

She apparently is a woman. She is Jamaican/Asian or African/American...depends on who you ask. So yes what a brave new world that would be.

Here’s my question...Are the left supporters willing to put all their faith in her? Just because they are Democrats and that’s who they should got for? Just to stick it to Trump? Just because she is a woman? Of colour? They do realize I hope that she will be running the country. Creepy Uncle Joe (shiver) is fucked three ways from Sunday and will not be in charge. Ever! As someone who lives in Canada and has a leader voted in to “prove a point “ think long and hard before you check that ballot. We are now a laughing stock and no one wants to do business with us.

So I ask again...is it worth it just to prove a point?

HeatherNiven 6 Aug 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"We are now a laughing stock and no one wants to do business with us." And this is Harris' fault?!

I don’t think you understood what I said. I’m saying in Canada we have a Liberal government now that has stifled our economy due to their idiocy. No I’m not blaming her.

@HeatherNiven Oh, got it. You right, I misunderstood.

I don’t think it has anything to do with proving a point. She and Biden were forced on us by an undemocratic DNC, and if that’s the best we’re allowed, that’s what we have to settle for. What people wanted was Bernie. I can’t speak for Democrats, just my personal opinion.

I did not know that there were Irish Slaves in Jamaica coz the left has tried to hide it. This puts a whole new ball game on their fake constant rants about black slaves in America. This is BIG....I don't want to head another word about black slaves in the US. Sick Rotten Left.

For something very close to half of us (voting Americans), yep, it's worth it. The result of any US election rides on turnout. Time will tell who is motivated to show up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:122094
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.