slug.com slug.com

2 3

Why, come tragedy, come calamity, come suffering, does civilization consistently mistake the instrument for the lesson?

Amarok 5 Aug 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is a very good question!

An instrument is Indoctrination, a fact that matters.

What is the lesson in the following discovery of that fact that matters?

I think the context is confused here, in this question

Instrument= method by which one ought learn a lesson

In example:

Many stab victims find themselves consumed with the fact that they were stabbed with a weapon and far less with the circumstances or decisions of their own that lead them to getting stabbed with a weapon.

In many cases we get so caught up in the instrument by which history shows us a lesson we tend to miss that lesson entirely.

@Amarok

I think that if there is confusion it is because you may have been programmed in an Indoctrination Center fraudulently called Public School.

"Instrument= method by which one ought learn a lesson"

In example:

Life teaches as harm is done to individuals. When the harm done to individuals is indoctrination into Subsidized Slavery, where the victims are not only taught to Obey Orders without question, they are also Ordered to "find themselves consumed with the fact that they were stabbed with a weapon" and Ordered to ignore "the circumstances or decisions of their own that lead them to getting stabbed with a weapon."

The first Purpose of Public Schooling according to the Authorities of Public Schooling:
[stopthecrime.net]

Function One:
"The first function of schooling is adjustive. Schools are to establish fixed habits of reaction to authority. It is fixed habits of reaction. Notice that this precludes critical judgment completely. Notice too that requiring obedience to stupid orders is a much better test of function one than following sensible orders ever could be. You don’t know whether people are reflexibly obedient unless they will march right off the cliff."

Restated:

“How can you establish weather someone has successfully developed this automatic reaction, because people have a proclivity when they are given sensible orders to follow? That is not what they want to reach. The only way to measure this is to give stupid orders, and people automatically follow those. Now you have achieved function one.” John Taylor Gatto (speaking about the PUBLISHED - but hard to find - Official Purposes of Public Schooling)

So...

A. Focus on personal errors made by individuals, so as to then avoid repeating those errors: The School of Hard Knocks (and children must learn this way or they won't learn)

B. Remove The School of Hard Knocks (real learning) and replace real learning with Indoctrination that includes Blind Obedience to Falsehood Without Question, whereby people are told that the knife is responsible and accountable for stab wounds, the gun is responsible and accountable for gunshot wounds, and the "government" is responsible for "education." Wear a mask now. Stay at home now. Why? Because you are told to do so, not because there is any benefit to wearing a mask or staying at home for those who will Follow Orders without question.

"In many cases we get so caught up in the instrument by which history shows us a lesson we tend to miss that lesson entirely."

Instrument: Organized Crime hiding behind a Government Facade

Lesson:

"We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it."

What happens when someone is asked to explain why they are wearing a mask and why they are "Social Distancing" when told? What happens when those whose answers are "because it is policy," etc., are offered information that contradicts the official Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud Narrative?

I hear: "I have eyes but I won't look, and I have ears but I won't hear, because I've been told not to, and also, I've been told to label you a Conspiracy Theorist, and turn you in, so that you can be silenced for your disobedience."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121848
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.