slug.com slug.com

2 1

Biden IS all there. He's pulled what I call a "Wolfe". He's dangerous and he's been playing a "dementia" role in order to have everyone believe he'd lost it. This man is totally there and Trump better be ready.

Wolfe by the way was a very old lawyer I worked for who fooled everyone into thinking he was this sweet dottering old man with good intentions and kindness. He actually was one of the best actors and liers I have met in my entire life Machiavellian viciousness personified. I have stories that would curl your boots.

Biden is deadly.

[facebook.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Aug 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Every Trump add for this election that Trump has out there is now total garbage!!!

Biden and his VP pick would be toxic for America.

We all know that but he has now turned formidable because he sings the beautiful politicians songs that Trump is incapable of. The songs that people miss hearing from their President and the reason so many hate Trump.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121751
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.