slug.com slug.com

5 4

Kamala Harris was ringleader in Brett Kavanaugh character assassination attempt-
[thefederalist.com]

One of the ringleaders of the Democratic Party’s attempt to destroy Brett Kavanaugh’s life in 2018 has been named Joe Biden’s running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., used the Kavanaugh nomination in 2018 as a springboard for her failed presidential campaign. Focusing on her support for abortion and position on the Senate Judiciary Committee that handled the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings, Harris strongly opposed Kavanaugh’s nomination within moments of it being announced, and long before she had a chance to review his record.

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope Kavanaugh remembers Harris and the democrats in any future decisions.

I hope so too.

She is a despicable person.

That she is.

HAPPY Harris is disgraceful....

That's putting it mildly...

she does not believe in due process and committed prosecutorial misconduct she accuses her political opponents of.

She's a damn hypocrite through and through.

Need to remember the prerequisites to campaign for president and vice-president. As long as Biden-Harris do not win, many, many will win. lol... pray for our President.

I agree!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121741
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.