slug.com slug.com

3 5

A good man opens a big ol can o' whoop-ass on home burglar. Ya! Don't know if the cops gave any grief to the homeowner for possession of weed but it would be a travesty if they did. The man deserves an award - Manly Man of the Year - sounds about right.

iThink 9 Aug 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great job beating the snot of that punk! I don't know how these people have the nerves to break into houses, I live in TX and you see it on the news all the time that people end up shot doing that but, they keep doing it. I guess its stupidity.

As seems to be the case in the incident in this video some home burglars are tweakers - they are literally desperate and will do anything that will lead them to their next fix
others believe it or not (usually the Black burglars) are motivated by two things - the first is the thrill of it. They have become addicted to the adrenalin rush (literally so) that they get living dangerously.
Their second motivation believe it or not is often rape - of white women in particular. Look up the DOJ statistics on rape and take note of how many and how often Black men rape White women...then look at the inverse of that. The numbers are shockingly revealing. White men rape Black women so infrequently that it borders on NEVER.
Black males get the"thrill" of invading a White mans house and raping his wife and or daughters.
It seems bizarre but acting out violently, criminally becomes an addiction - an obsession every bit as does crazy things like base jumping or trying to jump your motorcycle over the Grand Canyon.
Given that our criminal justice system is stupidly tolerant and does NOT severely punish people inevitably leads to more thrill seeking criminal behavior - NOT less.

Good on him! I came home from Karate with my 3 sons one night and found a couple of men in my house .... my sons ran around back and i ran to the front ...we were going to beat the hell out of them but they obviously saw the black belts and karate gear and dropped everything and ran, lol. They never came back.

Good for this guy!

yep - he's my hero for the week!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121673
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.